13 Politically Incorrect Rules For Gun Owners
1. Guns have only 2 enemies: rust and politicians.
2. It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4. Never let someone or something that is a threat within arm’s length.
5. Never say “I’ve got a gun!” If deadly force is necessary, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off. Assuming, of course, that your gun has a safety (many don’t) and that you carry with the safety engaged (many don’t).
6. The average response time to a 911 call is 23 minutes; the average response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7. The most important rule in a gunfight is “Always win. Cheat if necessary.”
8. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
9. If you’re in a gunfight:
– If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
– If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
– If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
10. In a life or death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.
11. Some people say if you carry a gun you must be paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, you have nothing to be paranoid about.
12. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
13. You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
I don’t know the author, but here’s the source: